Adelaide 18 months

Adelaide 18 months
So So Cute

Monday, April 12, 2010

Okay, so Iam on week nine after knee surgery, and boy has this been the longest road I have ever been on. Hoping it soon will be over! Anyway, It has been so nice to be able to take care of Adelaide. Truly I feel like I have lost two months of her life, but I guess that's water under the bridge right? But really she is so much stinking fun, she is all over the place talking up a storm, climbing on everything she is just a joy. Its the little things like " I am walking up the stairs in pain and she says Hi Mommy" And for some odd reason It makes the stairs so much easier. I can't wait for the weather to finally get warm, this summer will be a blast! Lots of trips to look forward to. Vegas, Hawaii, bear lake, flaming gorge and much more. Its going to be a awesome summer! Tracy is working hard as ever and has done an amazing job keeping up with it all. It will only get better and better for him. That all I have for you today My friends...

1 comment:

Chandy Colton said...

Michelle,

I am not even sure if you remember me, I think we have met only once, but my husband Casey was really good friends with Tracy. I am glad I found your blog to see what you guys have been up to, I know Casey misses Tracy and still admires him. We have a blog as well, thecoltonfam.blogspot.com, it is private, if you want to to view send me your email and I will send you guys an invite. Sounds like life has been crazy, hope you are recovering from knee surgery. Your little girls is SO CUTE, isn't being a Mom the most wonderful thing ever?

chandy colton
thecoltonfam.blogspot.com
chandycolt@msn.com

Welcome

For all our Family and Friends. We would like to keep you all up dated with what is going on in the Schmidt family. So I am going to try my hardest to keep up with this blog, although I'm so far behind already. So today is a new day. Enjoy.....xoxo

About Me

My photo
I am 31 years old, and a proud working Mama, wife, housekeeper and cook. I love my life although It truly seems so busy and stressful at times. My husband is probably one of the most amazing guys I ever come across. He is full of honesty and love.

My Best friend for now and forever

My Best friend for now and forever
Park City